Friday 24 June 2016

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to our travel blog. John and Heather, with kids plus one, left home last week for some serious sunshine and exploration of south-eastern Europe. If you would like to keep in touch with what we're up to, you can check in here at any time. Please don't feel any pressure to follow us though - this is just for those of you that want to be here. We won't be at all offended if you choose to not pay any attention to this blog at all.
Once we have better internet (sometime in the next few days I hope) we'll get some updates happening in here. It has taken me well over an hour just to get this blog created. The internet is so slow here that I've started reading a book while I wait for each page to load!
Ciao!

4 comments:

  1. I am SO excited about following your travels!! Enjoy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alanna has only just 7/7/16 let me know about this blog :-) so I am starting at the start!!!
    Have hardly heard anything from her... fairly typical of my darlings though ;-) so a bit excited to read your blog and see pics of my 'baby' and her adventures with you.
    Thanks so much for including her in this adventure of a lifetime, very envious to say the least!
    Alanna's mum, Bernice, aka AussieAnnette, nom de plume created way back in the early days of blogs and forums ;-)

    ReplyDelete